1 packet gluten-free penne rigate
3 Tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic
1/4 teaspoon , depending on how spicy you want it
2 tin`s chopped tomatoes
Few fresh basil leaves
1. Cook gluten-free penne. Drain and set aside.
2. Preheat pan, add oil and sliced garlic,
3. Add thinly sliced chilli to over medium flame and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and simmer in small flame to let sauce thickening by reducing water.
5. Remove from heat and add fresh basil.
6. Add pasta . Toss and enjoy.