120g almonds flour
110g caster sugar
100 g poppy seeds
2 packets Kraft`s Dream Whip, coconut milk
You can use coconut whipping cream or Angel Delight mixed with coconut milk instead of Dream Whip
1. Preheat the oven to approx. 180`C degrees.
2. Beat the yolks with sugar or sweetener until light, fluffy. Add almond flour, sifted cornflour, mix it, at the end add poppy seeds, stir gently, put mix aside.
3. Beat egg whites into the stiff foam - just like a cloud. Do not overbeat the whites, because hard, very stiff foam is also not the best.
4. Combine gently using a wooden spoon with the yolk /poppy seeds mass.
5. Put the dough in a rectangle baking tray, put it in the oven and bake it for about 25-35 minutes.
6. Let it cool, in meantime, You can prepare the topping.
7.Cooled cake cut in half and layer with topping
8.Decorate with desiccated coconut and homemade g/f Raffaello balls
coconut filling :
1. Shake vigorously tin of coconut milk to mix the content well.
2. Pour 1/2 pint (300 ml) of cold milk into a bowl and sprinkle on sachet contents.
3. Whisk for approximately two to three minutes until the topping is light and fluffy.
Can be frozen for a delicious iced dessert.
Vary the milk quantity for your desired consistency.