1. Shred the cabbage thinly
2. mushrooms into very small pieces or blend in the blender (do not mash)
3. Preheat the frying pan with two spoons of vegetable oil, add cabbage, fry for 2-3 minutes, and keep stirring
4. Add mushrooms, mixed herbs, salt and pepper
5. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Set aside and let it cool down
7. In a big mixing bowl, mix well-ground pork, blended bacon and sausages (into mince texture ) and eggs
8. Drain cooked vegetables from an excess liquid
9. Add drained vegetables into the meat mix and combine all together (best to use hands)
10. Now, scoop 1/2 cup of the mixture, put it between your hands and form a pattie.
11. Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the first patch of the patties and cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip them and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown
12. Transfer the Rissoles into a serving dish, garnish with some chopped parsley and serve with your favourite sauce.