700 grams gluten-free fudge
450grams puffed rice
250 grams margarine
50 grams coconut milk powder
1. Place fudge in a pot with butter.
2. Choose a larger pot, because you will be pouring all the puffed rice into the liquid mass later. Set the burner to the minimum power and wait patiently for the butter to
slowly melt and the fudge to soften.
3. The mass needs a little more time to heat up . At first, the butter will not want to combine with the fudge, but within a few minutes you will notice that the whole thing
is getting more and more smooth. Stir all the time with a wooden spoon. Always do it on the low flame, so nothing will burn. I don't heat it for more than 10 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk powder at the end.
5. Mix into the mass and turn off the burner.
6. Immediately after removing the pot, pour half of puffed rice.
7. Start mixing the whole thing with a wooden spoon .
8. Put on disposable gloves and after a while mix the whole thing with hands. The mass is hot, but after initial mixing with a spoon, you will be able to combine everything
by hand (this is faster and more precise).
9. Place mass on baking tray layered with grease proof paper and spread evenly with hands, gently pressing down.