No added sugar chickpeas & dates `Nutella`
cals per serving
Why This one
a few words from me
Nutella from chickpeas. Below is my version of this healthy chocolate-nut cream based on nutrient-rich chickpeas. For sandwiches, pancakes, waffles or cakes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 350g chickpeas
- 200g dry dates
- 200g olive oil spread
- 100ml plant cream(Elmlea or another vegan cream)
- 35g cocoa powder
- 1 carton whole MYLK (Rebel)
THE how to make
- Soak dates in hot water for 15 minutes before blending
- Cook chickpeas until they are very soft (nearly mushy), I have used chickpeas from the tin before, and they were too hard to blend properly, the spread was not smooth. I soak dry chickpeas in a water several hours before cooking
- Drain dates from water
- Put in the mixer along with all other ingredients
- Blend until smooth. If is too thick please use whole MYLK ( Rebel) to thinner it.
my top recipes
you might like them !
i’d love to see your renditions of
use #foodielander to get featured on our IG feed! @foodeland
Copyright© 2021 FOOD-E-LAND Made with by