130 g of butter or coconut oil
130 g of honey
4 tablespoons of xylitol or preferred sweetener
1-2 tablespoons of gingerbread spice
1 teaspoon of instant coffee (optional)
300 g flour (100 g rice, 50 g coconut, 50 g almond, 50 g potato starch, 50 g corn starch)
2 teaspoons of baking soda
250 ml of milk (can be vegetable or regular)
2 tablespoons of plain yogurt (optional)
1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Cover round baking tray with baking paper.
3. In a pot over low heat, melt the butter with honey, xylitol, gingerbread spice and coffee.
4. Take the pot off the heat and add all the flour together with the baking soda, mix it (preferably with a stick / whisk or a spoon).
5. Add milk, yoghurt and nuts, mix again, finally add the eggs and mix again.
6. Pour the mass into the prepared baking tray, sprinkle the plums cut into thin strips and put into the oven.
7. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, until the stick inserted is dry.
8. Remove from oven and cool. Keep in the cake container.
9. Decorate with glaze: in a pot, heat the coconut milk or cream together with the white chocolate broken into cubes, stirring all the time until the chocolate is melted and
a smooth glaze is formed. You can divide glaze in two and one part mix with food colouring of Your choice.