2 Large chicken breast`s
1 red, yellow and green peppers
2 red onions
1 bunch/packet green beans
1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
1 packet gluten-free noodles
6 tbsp Oyster Sauce
5 tbsp g/f light soy sauce
5 tbsp g/f dark soy sauce
2 tbsp Sugar
3 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
3 tbsp light sesame oil
2 tbsp Cornflour
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine ingredients for chow mein sauce: oyster sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, chicken broth, and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Cook noodles according to package instructions, set aside.
3. Heat a large wok or pan. Add a bit of oil to the pan and cook chicken until it’s golden brown. Remove chicken and set aside.
4. Add cut in strips vegetables, minced garlic and ginger
5. Saute for a few minutes until veggies are slightly softened.
6. Add chicken back to the pan, followed by cooked noodles and pour the sauce right on top.
7. Cook for about 2 minutes, distributing all that saucy goodness around evenly.
8. Add chopped green onions and remove from the heat. Serve hot!
Grab a bowl. Add the cornflour and soy sauce. Mix them together until the cornflour is fully absorbed. Add the oyster sauce, vinegar and sugar. Mix everything together until you have a nice smooth sauce. Set aside.