2 packets `Creative Nature Brownie Mix`
400grams dairy-free spread
For choco-nut butter icing:
500 grams dairy-free spread
200gram peanut butter
200grams cocoa powder
350gram icing sugar.
1. Follow instructions on the packet to make two round brownie cakes.
2. Once two round brownie cakes are ready, cool them down
3. Mix butter with icing sugar until is fluffy,
4. Add cocoa powder and peanut butter. Mix all together.
5. When cakes did cool down, spread half choco-nut butter icing on the first-round cake then cover with another one.
6. Spread another half on top and sides of your cake, decorate with chocolate chips.