50 g organic fresh rocket leaves
a clove of garlic
100 g organic extra virgin olive oil
30 g of almonds
a pinch of salt to taste
1. Wash and dry the rocket in the centrifuge for the salad and then pat it well with a paper towel
2. Peel the garlic and remove the internal sprout.
3. If you have time, put the mug of the immersion blender in the refrigerator.
4. Put the almonds and garlic in the jug, salt and blend until pulverised, add the leaves and a little oil, blend, and continue with the oil until you have a nice smooth cream.
5. A jar covered with oil can be kept in the refrigerator for a few days.