1 Alpro Gluten Free Oat Milk Barista 1L
1 plant cream (I use Elmlea)
250 grams rice (uncooked)
2 zucchini (cut in half along and sliced)
2 red onions (or 1 big, cut into wedges)
3 mixed colour peppers ( cut into strips)
10 broccoli florets
150 grams black olives, pitted sliced
3 cloves fresh garlic
4 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the wok with olive oil.
2. Add peeled and sliced garlic.
3. After 30 seconds, add onions, and fry until garlic reaches a golden colour
4. Add all the rest of the vegetables, and fry on a small flame until half cooked
5. Pour oat milk and rice, stir, cover with a lid and let it cook on a small flame, stirring occasionally
6. When rice is nearly cooked, pour cream, season with salt and pepper and let it finish without covering the wok