4 turkey steaks
2 red onion
2 red peppers
salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder.
1. Beat turkey steaks to make them thinner
2. Season each with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika (1/2 tsp of each), put aside
3. Preheat little bit Olive oil in a frying pan, add peppers and onions cut in chunky strips, add salt, pepper and garlic powder
4. Flash fry for 2-3 minutes
5. Divide your flash-fried vegetables into 4 portions
6. Place each 1/4 on one steak
7. Roll them up and secure with the toothpick
8. Pour oil and juice from flash-fried veg into a roasting tray
9. Place you roll-ups and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes in 180`C.