500 g of gluten-free flour,
2 flat teaspoons of baking soda,
1 ripe banana,
2-3 tablespoons of sugar,
220-280 ml of coconut milk (depend on flour You are using)
4 tbsp olive oil
Instead of banana : combine 1-2 tablespoons of ground linseed + 3 tablespoons of water and let it stand for a moment until they have the consistency of a gel.
1. Mix the flour with soda and sugar.
2. Add mashed banana, coconut milk and oil, make smooth dough
3. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
4. Line the baking tray with baking paper.
5. Roll out the dough thickly and cut out the buns with a glass. (In the oven, they will grow significantly.)
6. Transfer to a baking tray.
7. You can also form a bun directly from the dough with your hands and flatten it.
8. Bake for 12 minutes.
9. Serve cut in half with butter, jam or vegan whipped cream and strawberry