80 g of almonds (ground) or almond flour,
80 g of potato starch
70 g of caster sugar or any preferred sweetener,
1 tin of halved peaches.
1. Preheat the oven to approx. 180 degrees.
2. Cover the round baking tray with baking paper, arrange the peach halves around at the bottom. Set aside.
3. Beat the yolks with sugar or sweetener until light, fluffy. Add ground almonds, sifted potato starch.
4. Beat egg whites into the stiff foam - just like a cloud. Do not overbeat the whites, because hard, very stiff foam is also not the best.
5. Combine it gently with a wooden spoon with the yolk mass with movements up and down.
6. Put the dough on the peaches, put it in the oven and bake it for about 15 - 20 minutes.
7. Decorate with icing sugar, white chocolate, sugar sprinkles or anything else You fancy