280 grams g/f plain flour (any brand )
270grams sweetener ( sweetener which you can use 1:1 with sugar)
8tbsp orange lemonade sugar-free
2tbsp cocoa powder
4tsp baking powder
1tsp bicarbonate soda
250grams cream cheese
250grams cottage cheese
125 grams margarine
140grams sweetener ( sweetener which you can use 1:1 with sugar )
1tbsp baking powder
4 tbsp almond flour.
300 grams sugar-free, orange jelly powder
1. Melt margarine, sweetener, lemonade, water and cocoa powder over a slow flame.
2. Cool it and mix with flour, baking powder and egg yolks
3.Beat egg whites into stiff foam, add to the mix and gently stir into it
4. Pour the dough into the baking tray.
5. Mix the margarine with sugar until is smooth,
6.Blend cheeses together (cream cheese and cottage cheese blend together to smooth consistency),
7.Add yolks, almond flour, baking powder and gently mix with egg white foam.
8. Pour cheese mix on top of chocolate mix
9. Bake at 190`C for about 45 minutes or depending on the oven.
10. Once is baked, cool it down.
11. In meantime prepare jelly.
12.Place orange or mandarin segments on top of the cake
13. Pour cold jelly on top of the fruits ( best when starts to setting) gentl
14. Leave in fridge for couple of hours.