Gluten-Free Spaghetti 0.7 lb (320 g)
Back bacon 5 oz (150 g)
Egg yolks 6 - average size
Pecorino Romano cheese ½ cup (50 g)
Black pepper to taste
1. Put a pot of salted water on the burner to cook the pasta.
2. In the meantime cut into strips about 1/2" (1cm) thick.
3. Put the pieces into a non-stick pan and brown for about 15 minutes over medium heat, being careful not to burn it or it will smell too strong.
4. In the meantime, pour the yolks into a bowl , add most of the Pecorino cheese needed for the recipe and the remaining part will be used just before serving.
5.Season with black pepper and whip by hand .
6.Add two tablespoons of water from cooking pasta to dilute the mixture and stir .
7. Bacon will be cooked, turn off the burner and set it aside .
8. Drain the pasta al dente directly into the pan with the and stir it briefly to it.
9. Remove from heat and pour the mixture of eggs and pecorino cheese into the pan
10. Mix quickly to combine.
To make it very creamy, if necessary, you can add a little bit of water from cooking pasta.
Serve spaghetti carbonara immediately with the remaining pecorino cheese and ground black pepper on top.