280 grams g/f plain flour (any brand )
250 grams margarine
270 grams caster sugar
8 tbsp white wine
2 tbsp cocoa powder
4 tbsp water
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
250 grams cream cheese
250 grams cottage cheese
125 grams margarine
100 grams icing sugar
40 grams g/f caramel sauce. I have used Nestlé Carnation Dulce De Leche
1 tbsp baking powder
4 tbsp almond flour.
1. Melt margarine, sugar, wine, water and cocoa over a slow flame.
2. Cool it and mix with flour, baking powder and yolks
3.Bit egg whites into stiff foam
4.Add foam to the mix, stirring around gently until will combine together
5. Pour the mix into the baking tray.
1.Blend together cottage cheese , creamed cheese and caramel sauce into smooth consistency
2. Bit the margarine with sugar until is smooth, slowly add blended cheese , yolks, almond flour and baking powder
3.Add egg white foam to cheese mix, gently stir around until combined together.
4. Put cheese mix on top of chocolate dough using a spoon then using same spoon stir around both layers ( this will create waves).
5. Bake at 190`C for about 45 minutes or depending on the oven.
6. Once is baked, cool it down.
7.You can finish with layer of salted caramel ( ready made or use recipe below) and chocolate flakes on top or if You want lighter version make angel delight
(butterscotch) mousse and spread on top of cheesecake.
Salted caramel :
1 cup (200g) granulated sugar (make sure it’s “pure cane”)
6 Tablespoons (90g) salted butter
1/2 cup (120ml) heavy cream, at room temperature
1 teaspoon salt
1. Heat granulated sugar in a medium heavy-duty saucepan (avoid using non-stick) over medium heat, stirring constantly with a high heat resistant rubber spatula or
wooden spoon. Sugar will form clumps and eventually melt into a thick brown, amber-coloured liquid as you continue to stir. Be careful not to burn it.
2. Once sugar is completely melted, immediately stir in the butter until melted and combined. Be careful in this step because the caramel will bubble rapidly when the
butter is added. If you notice the butter separating or if the sugar clumps up, remove from heat and vigorously whisk to combine it again. (If you’re nervous for splatter,
wear kitchen gloves. Keep whisking until it comes back together, even if it takes 3-4 minutes. It will eventually– just keep whisking. Return to heat when it’s combined
3. After the butter has melted and combined with the caramelized sugar, cook for 1 minute without stirring.
4. Very slowly stir in 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Since the heavy cream is colder than the hot caramel, the mixture will rapidly bubble when added. After all the heavy cream
has been added, stop stirring and allow to boil for 1 minute. It will rise in the pan as it boils.
5. Remove from heat and stir in the salt. Allow to slightly cool down before using. Caramel thickens as it cools.
Follow the recipe and use your eyes to determine when to add the next ingredient instead of using candy thermometer. The caramel thickens as it cools.
You can decorate whichever way You like, playing with any gluten-free caramel sauces or melted chocolate