160 g gluten-free flour (any brand)
125 grams of mascarpone cheese - half a package of 250 g
125ml of Greek yogurt
3 medium eggs
2 tablespoons sugar
vegetable oil for frying
2 flat teaspoons of baking powder
1. In one bowl, put all the ingredients for the fritters together except the vegetable oil.
2. Put 160 grams of flour, two flat teaspoons of baking powder and two tablespoons of sugar.
3. Add natural yoghurt, 125 grams, to a bowl with loose ingredients
4. Break in three medium-sized eggs.
Tip: Natural yogurt can be replaced with kefir, buttermilk, plant milk or regular milk. You then give the same amount of substitute,
5. Stir the dough and use a ladle to measure out a portion for a pancake with a diameter of about 7 cm.
6. This will be about two tablespoons per pancake.
7. After about a minute to two, flip the pancake over to the other side.
8. The pancakes are ready to be turned over when air bubbles appear and the pancakes are browned on the underside.
9. The second side usually takes a little less time to cook. Fry all the mascarpone pancakes in this way.