100g almond flour,
50g quinoa flour,
40g coconut flour,
60g glutinous rice flour,
150g rice flour.
The mix of flours I have used involves more time and items but the texture is amazingly moist and fluffy.
2 tsp baking powder,
2tsp bicarbonate soda,
1/2 tsp salt,
300g mix dried fruit.
1. Finely chop the dried fruit and mix it with a tablespoon of flour.
2. Mix the flours with baking powder, soda, salt.
3.Mix the butter and sugar until creamy (about 4-5 minutes). Then add one egg at a time to butter (change the mixer speed to the lowest), mix well after each addition.
4. Add 1/3 of the flour to the mixture and mix briefly.
5. Pour in the milk, mix briefly and add 1/3 of the flour again.
6. Pour in the rum, stir and add the rest of the flour.
7. Bake 70-75 minutes in 170`C
8. Decorate with marzipan when cold.