280 grams g/f plain flour (any brand )
270grams caster sugar
8tbsp white wine
2tbsp cocoa powder
4tsp baking powder
1tsp bicarbonate soda
250grams cream cheese
250grams cottage cheese
125 grams margarine
140grams icing sugar
1tbsp baking powder
4 tbsp almond flour.
1. Melt margarine, sugar, wine, water and cocoa over a slow flame.
2. Cool it and mix with flour, baking powder, yolks and finally with egg white foam.
3. Pour the dough into the baking tray.
4. Mix the margarine with sugar until is smooth, add cheese (cream cheese and cottage cheese blend together to smooth consistency), yolks, almond flour, baking
powder and gently mix with egg white foam.
5. Put cheese mix on top of chocolate dough using a spoon (spoon next to the spoon, this will create waves).
6. Bake at 190`C for about 45 minutes or depending on the oven.
7. Once is baked, cool it down.
8. In meantime prepare vanilla cream and jelly.
9. Vanilla cream: 2 whipping creams,100 ml custard (cold),
10. Whipp cream first then slowly add custard while still whipping.
11. When the cake is cold, spread vanilla cream on top of it and finish with cold jelly ( best when starts to setting)