120 g of almonds (ground) or almond flour
120 g of potato starch
100 g sugar
3 whipping creams (200 ml each)
Fresh fruits (blackberries, raspberries, figs , blueberries)
2 tins mandarin segments in juice
2 baking milk chocolate (200 grams )
1. Preheat the oven to approx. 170 degrees.
2. Cover 3 round baking trays with baking paper
3. Beat the yolks with sweetener until light, and fluffy. Add ground almonds, and sifted potato starch.
4. Beat egg whites into the stiff foam - just like a cloud. Do not overbeat the whites, because hard, very stiff foam is also not the best.
5. Combine it gently with a wooden spoon with the yolk mass with movements up and down.
6. Divide the dough into 3 baking trays and bake it for about 15 - 20 minutes.
7. When sponges are ready peel baking paper from the bottom of each sponge while still warm
8. cool it down
9.Open mandarins and drain them from juice (keep the juice)
10. Using a spoon, spread mandarins juice on each sponge (not too much)
12. Melt the chocolate in the microwave
13. Whip the cream, at the end slowly add melted chocolate (slightly warm not hot )
14. Layer each sponge with whipped cream and place on top mandarins segments. Cream first then fruits on top and cover with the next sponge
15. Decorate the top with mix of fresh fruits, biscuits and melted chocolate (picture below is just an example, you can use Your own imagination)
16. You can use food colouring to make whipped cream with different colours