300 g gluten-free self-raising flour
2 tsp gluten-free baking powder,
2 large eggs
2 tbsp custard powder.
1. Preheat non-stick waffle iron.
2. Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and whisk until combined.
3. Make sure your waffle iron is hot before you add the batter. If your waffle iron is not non-stick, spray your preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron, cook until golden brown.
5. Remove waffle from waffle iron and repeat until all waffles are cooked.
6. Top with your favourite toppings.
This waffle recipe can be doubled, or tripled.