200g baby rice cereal
1 tbsp baking powder
50g desiccated coconut
50g baby corn cereal
1 small packet blackberries
icing sugar and lime for the glaze
1. Mix all ingredients together and leave for 15 minutes in the fridge.
2. Make dough balls the size of a golf ball and dimple it, put it on a baking tray lined with paper (not too close each other because they will grow).
3. Bake 20 minutes in temperature 190 degrees.
4. Once they cooled down deep them in icing,
5. In the cavity ( you made before baking), put blackberries, drizzle with melted chocolate.
6 tbsp icing sugar,1 lime juice,1tbsp double cream.
Melt in the pot until all smooth.