250 grams dairy-free spread
200 grams (1 cup) caster sugar
400 grams (2 cups) self-raising g/f flour
100 grams g/f white chocolate chips
300 grams (1 1/2 cup) cornflakes
200 grams (1 cup) cornflakes for rolling
1. Pre-heat oven to moderate (160 degrees celsius, fan-forced).
2. Lightly grease three baking trays.
3. Put one cup of cornflakes in a baking dish, ready to roll your cookies.
4. Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
5. Add egg and mix again until combined.
6. Fold in chocolate chips, flour and cinnamon (sifted together) and the two cups of cornflakes.
7. Roll into balls. Each ball should be 45-50 grams. Coat in additional cornflakes.
8. Place balls onto baking trays
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a golden brown colour.
10.Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.