120g almonds flour
110g caster sugar
2 tins whipping cream
a handful of fresh spinach
1. Preheat the oven to approx. 170 degrees.
2. Beat the yolks with sugar or sweetener until light, fluffy.
3. Add almond flour, sifted cornflour, mix it, at the end add thinly grated zucchini (squeeze them after grating to get rid of water excess), stir gently, put mix aside.
4. Beat egg whites into the stiff foam - just like a cloud. Do not overbeat the whites, because hard, very stiff foam is also not the best.
5. Combine it gently with a wooden spoon with the yolk /zucchini mass with movements up and down.
6. Put the dough in a round baking tray, put it in the oven and bake it for about 15 - 20 minutes.
7. When is ready let it cool down. You can cut it in half and making a two-layered cake or simply add whipped cream on top when the cake cooled down.
8. Blend a handful of spinach with 2tbsp of water, if it`s perfectly smooth you can use it like this or if not smooth pour into a sieve to get clear juice.
9. Add 2tbsp of fresh spinach juice to your cream while whipping to get amazing light green colour and melting in the mouth texture...
10. Pour on the cake, decorate and leave in the fridge for a couple of hours.