A handful of dried, wild mushrooms, about 25 g
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 small onion
1 bay leaf and allspice
1 tablespoon of chopped parsley or dill
optional: 1/4 cup of cream
1. Put the mushrooms in a saucepan, pour 1 cup of cold water or vegetable broth over them and leave to soak overnight.
2. Remove from water (keep water) and cut into smaller pieces.
3. Simmer the onion in oil and butter, then add the mushrooms and fry them together for a while, stirring
4. Then pour the mushroom water, season with salt and pepper, add bay leaf and herbs and cook for about 30 minutes until the mushrooms are tender, if necessary add water or add a little bit of veg.boullion.
5. Finally, add the chopped parsley and, if used, the cream.