4 red or white, medium onion
4 zucchini (or courgette), yellow squash or any other summer squash
4 bell peppers (either red, yellow, orange)
2 eggplant ( aubergine)
You can choose to include all or only some of the above-listed veggies and your vegetable kabobs will still turn out perfect.
1 tsp cajun spice, 150 ml olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic paste or powder (mix all together)
Your kebabs will be tasty if you make sure that all the vegetables will be ready at the same time. For that to work, you need to decide on the correct size depending on the cooking time of each vegetable.
1. Cut zucchini and eggplant into similar chunky pieces
2. Cut onion in quarters
3. Cut peppers into 4 pieces and clean from seeds
4. Place all vegetables in the bowl, pour marinate and rub it well around vegetables
5. Place vegetables alternately on skewers
6. Roast them on baking tray for around 20 minutes in 190 `C ( Depend on oven)