1 pack Swedish meatballs (500grams)
2 red onion
1 red and 1 yellow pepper
4 tbsp mild curry powder
100ml coconut cream or milk
1 tsp garlic powder
3tbsp olive oil.
Cut onion and pepper in strips, zucchini dice and broccoli into small florets.
1. Preheat pan with olive oil,
2. Add onion first, fry it for about one minute
3. Add all the rest of other vegetables
4. Add curry powder, garlic powder and salt for taste
5. Cook on a small flame for about 2-3 minutes
Keep stirring every now and again. This is important so Your curry powder will cook within vegetables and later sauce will not taste powdery
6. When vegetables are half cooked add meatballs
7. Add hot water (as much as You need to cover veg & meatballs)
8. Let it cook for another 8-10 minutes. Some water should evaporate but not much
9. In the jug mix cornflour with a bit of cold water and coconut milk/cream
10. Slowly add to your sauce at the same time stirring, so cornflour will cook evenly and sauce will get slightly thicker. If it's too thick add some hot water. Some people prefer without thickening, so it is your choice.