6 red bell peppers
250 grams (2 cups) Roasted buckwheat groats
100 grams (3/4 to 1 cup) dry wild mushrooms
3 red onions
2 garlic cloves
6 tbsp olive oil
small bunch of fresh parsley
1. Prepare everything first.
2. Cut the bell peppers as shown in the picture, or cut them in half - as you prefer. Put them in an ovenproof dish.
3. Boil buckwheat in lightly salted water.
4. Soak dry, wild mushrooms in very hot water.
5. Finely chop the onion on a large board.
6. In a frying pan, add olive oil and fry the onion until is soft.
7. Drain the dried mushrooms and blend them into a rough mush . Add them to the onions and mix.
8. Then add the 3 cloves of garlic pressed through the press.
9. Throw in the cooked buckwheat, mix it and fry it all on a slow fire.
10. Water it with soaked mushroom water until the mix absorbs excess liquid.
11. Turn off the gas and wait for everything to cool down.
12. Season with pepper, salt and coarse pepper. Add chopped or dried parsley.
13. Fill each of the peppers with this stuffing and bake them at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes (it depends on the oven; the peppers should be soft).