120 g of almonds (ground) or almond flour
120 g of potato starch
105 g of caster sugar, sugar or any preferred sweetener
2 mascarpone cheese
2 ricotta cheese
100 ml coconut cream
3 packets sugar-free jelly powder (raspberry flavour)
1. Preheat the oven to approx. 170 degrees
2. Prepare three round baking trays
3. Cover baking trays with baking paper
4. Beat the yolks with sugar or sweetener until light, fluffy. Add ground almonds, red food colouring and sift into potato starch.Mix gently.
5. Beat egg whites into the stiff foam - just like a cloud. Do not overbeat the whites, because hard, very stiff foam is also not the best.
6. Combine it gently with a wooden spoon with the yolk mass with movements up and down.
7. Divide the dough into 3 baking trays, put it in the oven and bake them for about 15 - 20 minutes.
8. Let them cool down on metal rack
9. When they are not so hot peel the paper from each one
10. Spread Frosting on each sponge and add them together creating your cake
11. Let it set in the fridge for about 2 hours, then You can decorate
Cream Cheese Frosting :
1. Dissolve 3 packets of sugar free jelly in 150 ml of hot water, let it cool down
2. Blend together mascarpone cheese, ricotta cheese and coconut cream
3.When jelly start to settle pour into cheeses mix and mix it together until all will combine into smooth pink mass.
4.Divide cheese frosting into 3 portions and spread on each sponge
You can decorate whichever way You like. The simplest way is whipped cream and fresh raspberries