1. In a small mixing bowl, use a whisk to combine oyster sauce, granulated sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, chicken broth and cornstarch. Set aside
2. Cook your noodles according to package instructions then drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
3. Heat a large wok or pan with olive oil over medium-heat. Cut your pork into thin strips and cook them in the oil until tender. Remove strips and set aside.
4. Add all vegetables, blended fresh ginger and garlic , saute for a few minutes until veggies are slightly softened and the cabbage is a bit translucent.
5. Add pork and noodles back into the pan. Pour sauce over the top and continue cooking all the ingredients together for another 2 minutes.
5. Garnish your chow mein with chopped green onions and serve the noodles straight from the pan and piping hot!