1 box gluten-free brownie mix
1 tbsp espresso powder optional
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 any required ingredients for boxed brownie mix my required water, oil, and eg
4 tsp matcha powder
1tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an rectangle or square baking tray
2. Use a hand mixer to mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and matcha in a small bowl until fluffy and creamy.
3. Make the brownies in another bowl as directed by the package. Mix in espresso powder and chocolate chips if desired.
4. Pour all but ¼ of a cup of the brownie batter into the greased pan and spread evenly.
5. Add the cream cheese matcha mixture to the top of the brownie and gently spread in an even layer.
6. Dollup the remaining brownie batter in four even blocks on top of the matcha layer.
7. Swirl the matcha layer and upper chocolate layer together gently using a spoon.
8. Bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.