120 g of almonds (ground) or almond flour
120 g of potato starch
100 g sugar
3 whipping creams (200 ml each)
2 small oranges
2 ripe mangos
4 gelatine sheets
200 ml orange Fanta
1 packet white toffee fee
1 packet Schar g/f chocolate balls or alternative
1. Preheat the oven to approx. 170 degrees.
2. Cover 3 round baking trays with baking paper
3. Beat the yolks with sweetener until light, and fluffy. Add ground almonds, and sifted potato starch.
4. Beat egg whites into the stiff foam - just like a cloud. Do not overbeat the whites, because hard, very stiff foam is also not the best.
5. Combine it gently with a wooden spoon with the yolk mass with movements up and down.
6. Divide the dough into 3 baking trays and bake it for about 15 - 20 minutes.
7. When sponges are ready peel baking paper from the bottom of each sponge while still warm
8. cool it down
9.Peel oranges, separate segments
10. Using a spoon, spread lemonade on each sponge (not too much
1. Place the whipping cream in a mixing bowl and whip slowly. Be careful not to make butter!.
2. Bloom gelatine in cold water. Once bloomed, melt on a double boiler. Pour the melted gelatine into the whipping cream and mix well.
3. Lastly, fold in chopped in small pieces mangos.
14. Layer each sponge with whipped cream .
15. Decorate the top with mix of oranges, g/f biscuits and melted chocolate (picture below is just an example, you can use Your own imagination)
16. You can use food colouring to make whipped cream with different colours
17.Peel and slice mango, use cutter to make mango stars or little knife. You can chop left overs into cream.