120g almonds flour,
110g caster sugar,
fresh blueberries (amount depend on how many do You want in the cake, I have used 300g)
1. Preheat the oven to approx. 180`C degrees.
2. Beat the yolks with sugar or sweetener until light, fluffy. Add almond flour, sifted cornflour, mix it, at the end add half of the blueberries, stir gently, put mix aside.
3. Beat egg whites into the stiff foam - just like a cloud. Do not overbeat the whites, because hard, very stiff foam is also not the best.
4. Combine it gently with a wooden spoon with the yolk /blueberry mass with movements up and down.
5. Put the dough in a round baking tray, put it in the oven and bake it for about 25-35 minutes.
6. Let it cool, in meantime, You can prepare the topping.
Topping: 2 packets G/F Angel Delight Banana Flavour Mousse Mix. Follow instruction from the package. Pour on the cake and let it set little bit, place blueberries around the cake. I have used desiccated coconut as well. Put in the fridge for a couple of hours.