2 tablespoon olive oil
2 lbs beef stew meat, cubed
1 tablespoon gluten-free Worcester sauce Lea & Perrins
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1 red onion thinly chopped
3 tsp mixed herbs
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups gluten-free beef broth
1 cup sliced carrots
1 cup diced celery
2 cups halved new potatoes
3 tablespoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons water
1. Preheat your pot and add the olive oil.
2. Add the cubed beef and brown the meat on both sides.
3. Add the gluten-free Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, and tomato paste to the beef and stir to combine.
4. Sprinkle mixed herbs, add chopped onion, garlic paste, and salt over the meat and stir to combine.
5. Pour the gluten-free beef broth into the pot.
6. Add the carrots, celery, and potatoes to the pot and stir to combine.
7. Place the lid on the pot and let it cook on small flame for about 40 minutes.
8. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water to make a cornstarch slurry. Stir the cornstarch slurry mixture into the pot.
9. Cook for another 5 minutes until sauce is thickened.
10. Allow the stew to cool for 5 -10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!