120 g of almonds (ground) or almond flour
120 g of potato starch
100 g of preferred sweetener (1:1 sugar ratio)
1 can sugar-free Fanta
3 whipping creams(200 ml each)
Fresh fruits (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, mandarines)
1. Preheat the oven to approx. 170 degrees.
2. Cover 3 round baking trays with baking paper
3. Beat the yolks with sweetener until light, and fluffy. Add ground almonds, and sifted potato starch.
4. Beat egg whites into the stiff foam - just like a cloud. Do not overbeat the whites, because hard, very stiff foam is also not the best.
5. Combine it gently with a wooden spoon with the yolk mass with movements up and down.
6. Divide the dough into 3 baking trays and bake it for about 15 - 20 minutes.
7. When sponges are ready peel baking paper from the bottom of each sponge while still warm
8. cool it down
9. Using a spoon, spread sugar-free Fanta on each sponge (not too much)
10. Layer each sponge with whipped cream and fresh fruits. Cream first then fruits on top and cover with the next sponge
11. Decorate the top with mix of fresh fruits
12. You can use food colouring to make whipped cream with different colours