300 grams plain g/f flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 medium egg
250 ml plant milk
1 tsp vegetable oil
300 grams pumpkin flesh
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2-3 tbsp preferred sweetener
1. Mix together the flour and baking powder.
2. Whisk the egg and milk together, then add to the flour with the oil and gently mix in to a batter.
3. Add freshly scooped pumpkin flesh or grate if needed
4. Mix pumpkin and cinnamon in to the batter mix.
5. Heat some oil in a large frying pan and add portions of the mixture in to, making the pancakes to your desired size. Fry on each side.
6. You can top with some vegan cream or plant yoghurt. But the toppings don't need to be limited to that.