3 chicken breasts,
1 red pepper,1 yellow pepper,1 green pepper,
2 red onions,
2 tins red kidney beans,
1 tbsp cumin,
1 tbsp coriander,
1/2tsp chilli powder,
1/2tsp garlic powder,
1 tsp dried oregano,
salt and 1 passata di Pomodoro.
1. Chop and fry the onion on a little bit of veg. oil,
2. Add diced chicken, cumin, coriander, chilli powder, garlic powder and salt.
3. Cook for about 10 minutes,
4. Add peppers cut in chunky pieces, dried oregano and passata.
5. Let it cook on the small flame until peppers will be soft
6. Add drained from juice red kidney beans, stir and let it cook for another two minutes.
7. Serve in a tortilla basket or with rice.