3 chicken breast,
300grams chickpea flour,
250ml soya milk,
bullion, garlic powder, cracked black pepper.
1. Cut chicken breast in half (butterfly)
2. Each butterflied breast beat to make them thinner
3. Each thin fillet season with bullion, garlic powder and pepper, leave for 15 minutes
4. Prepare two plates; one with chickpea flour, one with egg and milk mixed together
5. Each fillet dip in egg wash and finish with chickpea flour
6. You can pan-fry or bake in the oven
7. If I do in the oven I grease tray with oil and after 15-20 minutes I am turning it to another side
8. You can serve with any potatoes or vegetables
9. In this case, potato croquettes and stir-fried yellow beans with spinach.