4 medium-sized potatoes (around 700 g)
400 g cottage cheese
150 g sour cream
a bunch of chives
a bunch of radish ( or 1 packet of mixed colour)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
a pinch of black pepper
1 tablespoon of butter
1. Wash, clean and dry the potatoes,
2. Gently cut diagonally skin of each of them and place them on a baking tray.
3. Put the tray in an oven preheated to 190 degrees Celsius for one hour and 30-45 minutes.
4. Before removing the potatoes from the oven, check with a fork if they are soft.
5. Then, cut each potato in half and brush it with butter.
6. Put the cottage cheese into a bowl and mash it with a fork.
7. Chop into small pieces half of radish and thinly slice other half.
8. Next, add finely chopped chives, radish, salt, pepper and sour cream.
9. Combine all the ingredients together.
10.Serve the jacket potatoes while still hot with the cottage cheese mix.