1 bag g/f penne ( I use Garofalo)
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 passata di Pomodoro
fresh basil, olive oil,1 garlic clove.
1. Preheat wok
2. Add 3-4 tbsp olive oil
3. Add chopped onion and thinly chopped garlic
4. When the onion is soft add chopped tomatoes and passata
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Let is cook on a small flame for another 10 minutes
7. When Margherita sauce is ready add your cooked pasta to the sauce
8. Stir, add fresh basil, thinly chopped and ready...
9. Optional sprinkle with parmesan.