3 Chicken breast`s
1 tsp salt
5 tbsp g/f dark soy sauce
1-2 package g/f noodles
3 tbsp sesame oil
6 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp garlic, minced
2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
¼ cup Kikkoman g/f oyster sauce
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp brown sugar
1-2 tsp chilli sauce
3 bell peppers (yellow, green and red)
2 red onions
1 small bunch young green beans.
1. Cook the chicken, cut it into strips when cooled and set aside.
2. Boil the noodles, drain and set aside.
3. Cut the peppers, celery, onions and courgettes into strips.
4. Chow main marinade: In a small bowl mix together the oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar and chilli sauce together until fully combined, set aside.
5. Heat up the wok, add vegetable and sesame oil, add ginger and garlic, stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add chicken and marinade prepared earlier, stir and let it cook for another 1-2 minutes.
7. Finally, add cooked noodles, stir to combine with sauce and vegetables...Enjoy
I have used only one packet of noodles but more can be used, the choice is Yours.