300 g plain g/f flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 medium egg
250 ml skimmed milk
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 apples grated
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Mix together the flour and baking powder.
2. Whisk the egg and milk together, then add to the flour with the oil and gently mix in to a batter.
3. Peel and grate apples
4. Mix apples and cinnamon in to the batter mix.
5. Heat some oil in a large frying pan and add spoonful of the mixture in to make the pancakes to your desired size. Cook on each side.
6. I simply topped these with sprinkle of icing sugar You can also top with some creamy Greek yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup. But the toppings don't need to be limited to that.